ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to promote professional excellence among judges, prosecutors, defense counsel and administrative officials in all phases of traffic court and motor vehicle proceedings, through the presentation of continuing legal education programs, promoting conferences highlighting developments in the law and the publication of an informational newsletter;
- to review proposed legislation and recommend new legislative initiatives; and
- to advocate administrative and procedural regulations as they relate to the administration of Illinois' vehicle codes or similar local traffic provisions.
- What Constitutes Sufficient Notice to a Defendant Under the Summary Suspension Law
- Summary of the License to Work Act
- Expert Testimony Required to Prove Consumption of Methamphetamine Based on Metabolites in Urine, Definition of Methamphetamine Excludes Other Separately Listed Substances
- Blood Test Admissible Under Business Record
- ISBA Launches Rural Practice Fellowship Program as Component of Rural Practice Institute
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Traffic Laws & Courts discussion group is available to section members via the Traffic Laws & Courts community in ISBA Central
- The Traffic Laws & Courts Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links