ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to promote professional excellence among judges, prosecutors, defense counsel and administrative officials in all phases of traffic court and motor vehicle proceedings, through the presentation of continuing legal education programs, promoting conferences highlighting developments in the law and the publication of an informational newsletter;
- to review proposed legislation and recommend new legislative initiatives; and
- to advocate administrative and procedural regulations as they relate to the administration of Illinois' vehicle codes or similar local traffic provisions.
Tools and Resources
- Traffic Laws & Courts discussion group is available to section members via the Traffic Laws & Courts community in ISBA Central
- The Traffic Laws & Courts Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links