Joint Midyear Meeting Online Registration Now Open
The Illinois State Bar Association and the Illinois Judges Association are pleased to invite you to celebrate the profession and consider issues of mutual interest to the bench and bar during our annual Midyear Meeting, which will be held Dec. 6-8, 2018, at the Palmer House Hilton Hotel in Chicago.
Hotel reservations may be made through Saturday, Nov. 3. To make reservations, please contact the Palmer House Hilton directly at 877.865.5321 and identify yourself as an ISBA convention attendee.
The online registration deadline is Friday, Nov. 30.
This year's highlights include:
- Opening reception
- Luncheon presentation by Patrick Fitzgerald, a trial lawyer and investigator whose practice focuses on internal investigations, government enforcement matters, and civil litigation
- Your Health and Wellness Playbook: Handling the Stresses of the Profession program
- The Judge: A Documentary Look at Shari'a Law … and a Discussion on How It Intersects with U.S. Law program
- Open Source Investigations: Free Techniques to Discover More Than You Ever Thought Possible About Anyone! program
- Give Peace a Chance: Steering the Parties through Mediation program
- Imperfect Impartiality – Implicit Bias in Decision Making and Mediation program
- Count Me In! reception hosted by the ISBA Diversity Leadership Council
- Friday reception and dinner honoring the justices of the Illinois Supreme Court, featuring Justice P. Scott Neville as a speaker
- ISBA Assembly meeting