2019 Joint Midyear Meeting Room Block Expires Nov. 10
The deadline for making lodging reservations for the 2019 Joint Midyear Meeting is before 5 p.m. on Nov. 10. Reservations received after this date will be subject to availability.
To make reservations, please contact the Westin O'Hare directly at 888.627.8517 and be sure to identify yourself as an ISBA Joint Midyear Meeting attendee.
The Joint Midyear Meeting, hosted by the Illinois State Bar Association and the Illinois Judges Association, will be held Dec. 5-7, 2019, at the Westin O'Hare in Rosemont. The online registration deadline is Wednesday, Nov. 27.
This year's highlights include:
- Opening reception
- Joint Meeting luncheon, featuring WGN newscaster Jackie Bange
- Joint IJA/ISBA Program – How to Achieve Work-Life Balance
- Joint IJA/ISBA Program – Diversity and Inclusion: Professionalism at Work in the Law
- CLE Programming – Chicago’s Red Summer - 100 Years Later: The History, Legacy, and Impact of the 1919 Race Riots
- Friday reception and dinner honoring the justices of the Illinois Supreme Court, featuring Justice P. Scott Neville as a speaker
- ISBA Assembly meeting