The Chicago Lawyer Chapter of the American Constitution Society will honor five attorneys at its fourth annual Legal Legends Luncheon for their extraordinary contributions to the Chicago legal community and their efforts to promote the vitality of the U.S. Constitution and the fundamental values it expresses. The 2009 Legal Legends are:
- State Rep. Barbara Flynn Currie
- Alan J. Greiman, former Illinois Appellate Justice
- Alexander Polikoff, Public Housing Program Director
- Leon M. Despres (posthumous award)
- Fay Clayton, Robinson Curley & Clayton, P.C.