IllinoisLawyerFinder, the ISBA’s new online public member directory, is now live! All members (except judges and government attorneys*) now have a unique profile in the directory. To make the most of your profile, enhance your online presence, and attract potential clients, we recommend taking the following steps:
- Access your profile, choose your basic settings via the “profile wizard” that will automatically launch on your first visit, and accept the directory’s user agreement.
- Upload a professional photo of yourself.
- Indicate whether or not you are accepting clients.
- Unhide your contact information (i.e., phone numbers, business address, and email address).
- Select your practice areas.
For detailed instructions (and a video!) on how to access and edit your new directory profile, please go here. If you do not want to participate in the directory, you can find instructions for removing your profile here.
* ISBA members who are either judges or government attorneys can “opt-in” to the directory by following the instructions here.