ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to improve the knowledge and skill of Illinois attorneys in the fields of international business law and immigration law and to inform the general public about these growing areas;
- to raise the awareness of section members about the legal and political issues of international law, both public and private;
- to raise the consciousness of Illinois lawyers representing the foreign born in general legal matters;
- to publish newsletters and sponsor seminars and conferences in furtherance of these goals.
- Editor’s Comments
- 2021 Illinois State Bar Association Annual Update on Immigration Law and Practice: A General Overview and Current Outlook
- Decennial Liability in Egypt: A Brief Summary
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- International & Immigration Law discussion group is available to section members via the International & Immigration Law community in ISBA Central
- The International & Immigration Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links