International and Immigration Law
- to improve the knowledge and skill of Illinois attorneys in the fields of international business law and immigration law and to inform the general public about these growing areas;
- to raise the awareness of section members about the legal and political issues of international law, both public and private;
- to raise the consciousness of Illinois lawyers representing the foreign born in general legal matters;
- to publish newsletters and sponsor seminars and conferences in furtherance of these goals.
Current Newsletter — March 2017
- Editor’s comments
- National Security Entry-Exit Registration System (NSEERS): Is the program over?
- Multi-party contract and multi-party arbitration proceedings in Switzerland: What commercial users should know
- Saudi Arabia: Final step towards Regional Trademark Law
Recent Related Cases
Hazama v. Tillerson
Morfin v. Tillerson
Fitzpatrick v. Sessions
Garcia-Hernandez v. Boente
S.A.B. v. Boente
4th Annual Elder Law Bootcamp: Basics and Beyond
April 27–28, 2017 – Chicago
Tools and Resources
- International and Immigration Law Section Directory
- The International and Immigration Law discussion group is available to section members via the My Discussions Groups page.
- Useful links