ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
The mission of ISBA International and Immigration Law Section
- to improve the knowledge and skill of Illinois attorneys in the fields of international business law and immigration law and to inform the general public about these growing areas;
- to raise the awareness of section members about the legal and political issues of international law, both public and private;
- to raise the consciousness of Illinois lawyers representing the foreign born in general legal matters;
- to publish newsletters and sponsor seminars and conferences in furtherance of these goals.
- Editor’s Comments
- From the Chair
- ‘Made in China’: Part 2
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status Update: Age of Protection in Illinois Extended From 18 to 21
- Relief or Obligations That a Practitioner Must Be Aware of When Dealing With Immigrant Populations
- Navigating the International Waters of a Commercial Dispute: What Law Will Apply to a Commercial Dispute in Arbitration?
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- International & Immigration Law discussion group is available to section members via the International & Immigration Law community in ISBA Central
- The International & Immigration Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links