This award honors individual ISBA members who are under age 37 and/ or admitted to practice under 7 years who have made notable contributions to ISBA continuing legal education. The award recognizes the recipient’s overall involvement in ISBA’s CLE programming, as well as the potential for future leadership in that area. It is not necessarily presented every year.
- 2022 - Fariz Burhanuddin
- Length of involvement in ISBA continuing legal education.
- Quality of work in continuing legal education programming
- The nature of the individual’s involvement with continuing legal education (e.g., as section CLE coordinator, program coordinator, presenter, moderator, etc.)
- Innovative use of numerous presentation formats.
- Presentation of topics relevant to ISBA members.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeanne Heaton, Director of CLE, at email@example.com.
Nominations must be submitted by March 10, 2023.