This award honors individual ISBA members who have made outstanding contributions to ISBA continuing legal education. The award does not recognize a single program, but the meritorious work of the recipient over a substantial period of time. It is not necessarily presented every year.
- 2023 - William A. Price
- 2022 - Samuel Levine
- Length of involvement in ISBA continuing legal education.
- Quality of work in continuing legal education programming.
- The nature of the individual’s involvement with continuing legal education (e.g., as section CLE coordinator, program coordinator, presenter, moderator, etc.)
- Innovative use of numerous presentation formats.
- Presentation of topics relevant to ISBA members.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeanne Heaton, Director of CLE, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for awards submission is March 4, 2024.